SPIEGEL Customer Service
The direct marketer's Spiegel, Newport News, Carabella, Shape fx, and AB Lambdin catalogs and Web sites feature private-label women's clothing, footwear, and accessories designed to create what the company describes as easy style. Apparel (dresses, jackets, coordinates, swimwear, lingerie, and denim) comprises most of its sales.
Spiegel mailed its first catalog to women across America in 1905, and just twenty years later, the fashion and furniture retailer had 10 million customers. Among the fashionable goods, the company as well provides tips from experts, celebrity stylist, and up-and-coming designers mingle with collections of versatile, unique apparel and functional, fashionable home products. Private-equity firm and turnaround expert Patriarch Partners acquired Spiegel Brands in June 2009 through a newly-formed company named Signature Styles, LLC.
Where Reviews Came From
- New York, New York, United States
- Rolla, Missouri, United States
- Rockville, Maryland, United States
- Edgard, Louisiana, United States
- San Francisco, California, United States
- Richardson, Texas, United States
- El Paso, Texas, United States
- Austin, Texas, United States
- Clackamas, Oregon, United States
- Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Compare SPIEGEL to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future